Galerie - SUNNPROTEAM

xxejen

Retro Guru
SUNN TEAM TITANE 998:

SUNN TEAM EXACT 97:

SUNN XIRCUIT MAX 998 SingleSpeed:

SUNN MAXE COMP DISK SERIE6: (not finished)

SUNN BMIX 97:

sunchaser":2mwy041b said:
Sunn a French Kona :cool: ;)

never really thought of them like that but taking a second look I can see what you mean.

Sunn never really took off over here did it - shame

retrobikeguy":auxmho6o said:
sunchaser":auxmho6o said:
Sunn a French Kona :cool: ;)

never really thought of them like that but taking a second look I can see what you mean.

Sunn never really took off over here did it - shame

thanks, very cool ! :p

Sunn Shine

My local bike shop stocked the full range, including a Titanium soft tail, they got stuck with them after several years and had to sell them off, don't know why, when Coke Can Kleins (which will have long since snapped) GT's and Terrible Treks flew out of the door. Sunn are well respected for their strength to weight ratio, longevity and great geometry. Probably better built than Kona too. Lovely collection would be happy with any of them in my shed!

I have a new Sunn Prim- well 2006 and I love it... There have been a couple of frames on ebay recently going for cheap (I got mine off there for £120) frame weighs about 1600grams I think!

CTK":3dj9okhl said:
I have a new Sunn Prim- well 2006 and I love it... There have been a couple of frames on ebay recently going for cheap (I got mine off there for £120) frame weighs about 1600grams I think!

great, me i look for a prim ti ! :D

Re: Ti

Wold Ranger":2nvi400j said:
What was the name of the Soft Tail Titanium beauty they used to make?

the system name was flex.

it was on steel frame, and ti frame.

my old bike was sunn exact flex co-factory:

Back