Kona King Kahuna

Kona Paul

Kona Fan
The KK SS is finally done. Had the best ride of my life last Sunday, and am looking forward to hitting the trails again tomorrow! So here are some pics...

Attachments

• KKSS 009.jpg
    KKSS 009.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 3,195
  • Copy of KKSS 001.jpg
    Copy of KKSS 001.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 3,195
  • KKSS 006.jpg
    KKSS 006.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 3,195
  • KKSS 007.jpg
    KKSS 007.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 3,194
Hello Steve! Yes, finally. We stayed til midnight at the bike shop a couple of weeks ago putting it together. What a sweet ride....my first SS and I'm totally hooked! I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time (and long after.) At a mere 19 pounds, or 8.6 kg, this bike was flying up the hills, and zero arm fatigue after the ride. :)))

That's cool.
Been using mine virtually exclusively for about two years now, have only used the geared bike twice over the past year! Yours looks spot on. Pity we can't hook up for a ride.

That would be nice. If you ever happen to be in Copenhagen we'll definitely go for a ride. I think my brand new scandium Kona Kula Supreme is going to collect a little dust, but I'll hang on to it for those days I want to bike to the forest and want gears. Plus it's also a nice, light, fast bike. But it's not titanium....

Hmmm, you know you're spoiled when...

Kona Paul":206hcs5a said:
Hmmm, you know you're spoiled when...
:LOL:

Yeah, you're right, I think I need to trim the 'fleet' down. Be sad to see some of it go but I've got too much.

Ahh.... to visit Copenhagen...

Exactly how I feel, and I only have 4. Still have my eye on your Score, but we'll see how many extra hours I get next month.

Back