1993 Klein Attitude Gossamer (UPDATED 12/08/2011)

mkozaczek

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
You don't see one of these too often, for one person to have owner two must be some kind of record... One of my first kleins was another 1993 Gossamer attitude (NOS in 2000) in XS, with rigid fork and MC1. This bike originated in Newport Beach CA and was bought new in 1996 (09/93 model year) and hung out down here for a bit before moving to Arizona about 7-8 years ago. It's in pretty good shape, but definitely not mint. A little polish and glaze will take care of most of the scuffs though, a few scratches and chips will remain. Enjoy...

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Re: Gossamer

kleinrenzo":x0jnauj7 said:
You do know how to find them ;) !!

Very nice and cool color Martin !!!

Thanks Renzo, I have had a little bit of a lucky streak... =) I am constantly surprised by what's still out there after all these years. I was sure all the good ones were all picked through by now.

Re: gossamer

kleinrenzo":2yt9fro5 said:
I think there must be so much more Kleins waiting for a rescue :LOL:

I hope so. They do seem to come in waves and with the lousy economy people are liable to try and unload their extra junk... and after all how much could an old mountain bike that doesn't even have suspension be worth??

Pfff, lucky you! :)
I wish I was living in the country of Klein!
Very beautifull Attitude, I heard rumors that they made only 10 in that colour? :shock:

Back