1993 Yeti ARC - UPDATED 06/2013

mkozaczek

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Finally got here after what seemed like eternity, in fact only a week. I've been after an ARC for nearly a decade and think this is the one. I passed on a decent pumpkin/gray one a few months ago and thought I'd never get another shot.

She's not perfect, but pretty damn good! But at least she's not crackalacky like so many others. Now where is that 1 1/4" Accutrax fork and Atac stem??

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Nice frame - the best colours for an ARC IMO.

Good luck finding the forks/stem, the stem should be easy enough but you should consider getting a pair of manitous to get you going in the fork department while you wait for the Accutrax. Manitou fork + ARC = :cool:

Is that the frame that was on ebay in the States the other week?

Looks to be in good nick, what are your plans apart from the stem and fork?

ARC

That frame is lovely! I'm really looking forward to seeing that built up...

I should have an issue of a British mountain bike magazine from back in the day somewhere, reviewing an ARC with this colour scheme and some nice bits that might inspire you :cool: ...

Rio":ypzyl41p said:
looking good!
also interested in the build plans

Well... I was thinking Accutrax and ATAC... then most likely either M735 XT with maybe some splatterings of Cooks and Grafton or M900 XTR with the same splattering of CBR & Grafton.

I have some speed controllers and a host of XT/XTR parts lying around. Need to find the fork and stem first.

mkozaczek":2r2zzdj5 said:
Rio":2r2zzdj5 said:
looking good!
also interested in the build plans

Well... I was thinking Accutrax and ATAC... then most likely either M735 XT with maybe some splatterings of Cooks and Grafton or M900 XTR with the same splattering of CBR & Grafton.

I have some speed controllers and a host of XT/XTR parts lying around. Need to find the fork and stem first.

sounds really good!
Only thing I would go for is a Manitou fork instead of accutrax. Accutrax is lovely, but on an ARC I think a Manitou is nicer ;)

Back