GT Zaskar LE

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, the Klein is allmost finished and there was another bike I liked. I already had one in a 18" GT size what fitted but obviously was to small. Yesterday evening me and LTSbiker picked up my new project:

Foto-TS4HSL6Z.jpg

Bought from the first owner. The parts are non of all from he same time and the frame wasn't shiny anymore. I already parted up the bike (so if you see something on the bike you like(what you can't because the picture is too smaal), keep an eye on the "for sale" topic this weekend) and LTSbiker was a bit bored today so he started polishing the frame......

Some parts already available like a sweet wheelset with GT Hadley hubs (red ones), Rock Shox Mag21, Shimano XT 732 rear derailleur, UN72 BB, Kore stem ...

More pic's soon...

Hmm, wouldn't mind the rear brake if you dont mind,feel free to PM me with a price inc p&p :D
Ps Bloody nice frame;)just what 'm looking for .

road hawk do a great alu polish its a bit pricey but it leaves a lovely shiney finish what forks are they and what aheadset :cool: :cool:

Tomahawk kid":3vky68yu said:
Hmm, wouldn't mind the rear brake if you dont mind,feel free to PM me with a price inc p&p :D

Thanks all...

Sorry but the U brake is the only thing mountable on the Zaskar so i'll keep that one for the rebuild :)

Martin":3v7aq3e7 said:
Tomahawk kid":3v7aq3e7 said:

Thanks all...

Sorry but the U brake is the only thing mountable on the Zaskar so i'll keep that one for the rebuild :)

I may have just the thing for you if you need it,It's a little collar that fits around your seat post with a cablestop which allows you to run v's.

Problem with teh U-brake mount is they are mounted higher than the ones needed for V's. And it's a bike in wich era there weren't V brakes yet.

Martin":q465nfk8 said:

Maguras will fit if you mount the brackets upside down :cool:

Back