Dekerf Team SL back from Dekerf

RawBikeCo

Senior Retro Guru
So my Team SL had few issues and was sent back to Chris for a repair, disc tabs fitted and respray in Tangerine :0)

Long wait in customs was over last night when this turned up, in my usual style couldn't wait to mock up with forks I had for it (going for modern twist) Just need to find some nice disc wheels now..............

Attachments

• IMG_2795.JPG
    IMG_2795.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,813
  • IMG_2797.JPG
    IMG_2797.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,813
  • IMG_2799.JPG
    IMG_2799.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,813
  • IMG_2801.JPG
    IMG_2801.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,813
nice one :)
can I ask you what diameter of a front derailleur fits the frame? And what is the inner diameter of the seat tube?
Thanks for your reply.

BTW. I have very nice set of CrossMax XL Disc wheels available.

cbb":1brd4w0p said:
nice one :)
can I ask you what diameter of a front derailleur fits the frame? And what is the inner diameter of the seat tube?
Thanks for your reply.

BTW. I have very nice set of CrossMax XL Disc wheels available.

Running single front ring and cant remember what size mech it takes but think its 28.6, seat tube is 27.2. Got any pics of the Crossmax XL's?? and how much you after?

Thanks a lot for the info. It`s useful for me.
Re Crossmax XL, yes, sure, no problem. Will send you a PM with some photos, tomorrow or Friday afternoon at least.

Yep that's the one. Was in poor state, paint was rubbish, few areas damaged so went back for some tlc......shipping was a killer though, wouldn't do that again in hurry :(

cce":2r1khfmn said:
Always had a soft spot for dekerfs. proper frames.

Proper builder! One of the originals. DeKerf is one of the few remaining bike builders around that knows what they are doing!

Could'nt wait to build it up and ride so some of the parts wont stay. Rode it to work this morning (flippin cold!) and think the forks are bit long so I'll get a pair of Sid's on it later in the week. Might even send the lowers off to Chris for some colour matching. All in all a great riding machine, forgot just how fast these things are on single track.

Attachments

• IMG_2929.JPG
    IMG_2929.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,465
  • IMG_2926.JPG
    IMG_2926.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,465
Back