KEEPING ALL THINGS RETRO (AND REAL-NOTE TO KLEIN OWNERS!)

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Went to an old stomping ground today, been 13 years I think! Got some respect for the bike especially on the harder technical sections, not having ANY suspension, the lads couldn't believe it, I let them take a pic as you do.

It was clean before, and will be again.

Attachments

• IMAG2386-1.jpg
    IMAG2386-1.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 2,338
  • IMAG2370-1.jpg
    IMAG2370-1.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 2,338
Bus

Nice bike bus, I've got a blue 318 tourer (SORN) was gonna use it as a bike bus! Has yours got plenty of room in the back to put a full bike in?

TC

Back seats down and only have to take front wheel off, leave the rear on and the saddle as it is, easy.

Nice Nurburgring sticker on the back!

Yes, my other hobby that drains my time and money, could of bought a few more Kleins with the money thats gone into replacement Subaru engines etc the last few years!

I love the picture of your muddy klein : a klein is made for being riden !
:D

I thought I would resurrect this thread with the dirty Klein as there has been a few comments in a particular Klein thread of late with correct mentions of how some/many/most!? don't leave the garage or bedroom! There has also been some other Klein threads showing the riders out there getting involved in off roading as intended.

Would be nice to see some more, added here perhaps?

By the way, I have been so busy working on house etc not even cleaned it yet from September. I have been getting it in and out of that state since '93! so it's well used to it, like it actually knows if it's clean or dirty, it's only a metal push bike after all!

24pouces":10j9na2f said:
I love the picture of your muddy klein : a klein is made for being riden !
:D

So true. :cool: You have given some Kein owners a heart attack :LOL:

But how far does that shim go down??

Back