mrlee

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Aquired this off kaya a couple of months back as a single speed project,
im also trying to find a few more bits and I have an suntour groupset for it too. All the decals off the top tube are missing and a lot of laquer is flaking too, but overall its in vgood condition. I like the way the cables go through the frame and also the rear dropouts are very pretty too.
IMAG1218.jpg

IMAG1223.jpg

IMAG1222.jpg

IMAG1221.jpg

IMAG1224.jpg

IMAG1220.jpg

IMAG1219.jpg

Lee.

I have never heard of reflex. Any info on them?

I am delighted to see some progress, its frankly one of the nicest frames I have seen on here for ages, possibly because Ive never seen one before. Is it bonded steel or aluminium tubes (stupid question I expect).

been busy today found most of my suntour and decided to build her, the cable inners were a knightmare I had to remove the bb to get the rear gear cable through and the rear brake I used an old spoke to manipulate its path through the seat tube, it took ages but it worked in the end.
Going to try and make this circa correct eventualy but for now its in this form
its all suntour bar the bb and cranks even the cables, single ring up front and a radius rear road mech ,panaracer grips stx cranks, mid 80's turbo ,
IMAG1228.jpg

IMAG1229.jpg

IMAG1230.jpg

IMAG1231.jpg

thanks for the positive comments and I will take some better pics next time there be sunshine,
Lee.

Back