Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:07 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:53 am 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 176
Location: London
Well i can only try too see what i can do if i have to wait i will but really am starting to miss my STS and want too kick myself quite hard for selling it :cry: :x .Did you look at the LTS bikes i pointed out on ebay cant see the 3000 selling for that price but i could be wrong there are some strange people out there it's a nice enough bike but you can still get a good STS for around the £500.00 mark if some ass sells theres damn,damn,damn, :roll: :x :cry: :oops: and relax..............The wife is coming home Friday evening so will be telling her the minute she walks through the door..........or near enough not gonna tell her over the phone as i want to do the sad puppy trick :lol:.Let me know what you think of the LTS bikes on ebay.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:18 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
Eddie_The_Head wrote:
i want to do the sad puppy trick


Works every time :wink: How do you think I got the all clear to update my RTS 8)
Will check out the Ebay rigs over lunch and let you know my thoughts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:38 pm 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 176
Location: London
Ok dude i await your wise words not being funny but if anyone knows about GT's on this forum it's you :D.And as soon as i get the nod from the boss i will let you know about the Ale wobble.Dont forget i neeeeeeeeeeeeed to see your RTS new look :P :P and wife's God bless em :wink: but is'nt it silly how we have to still get permission being fully grown men............. :lol:
GTRTS&AVALANCHE wrote:
Eddie_The_Head wrote:
i want to do the sad puppy trick


Works every time :wink: How do you think I got the all clear to update my RTS 8)
Will check out the Ebay rigs over lunch and let you know my thoughts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:41 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
The LTS with the mudguard is listed in the Readers Bikes forum......think they'd be looking at BIG money as the reserve isn't met yet. The other one....just no! £600 buy it now :shock: And only STX.....their having a laugh :lol:
No STS's on today either :cry:

You dont know anyone after any triple clamps do you? My RST 381 XL will be going up for £40 next week (when my rig comes home!).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:43 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 950
Location: Sunny Northampton
GTRTS&AVALANCHE wrote:

You dont know anyone after any triple clamps do you? My RST 381 XL will be going up for £40 next week (when my rig comes home!).



I thought you prefered the triple clame look and performance...?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:28 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
Yep, I know.....and I remember the thread where I harped on about how good they are etc etc.........and then I kept looking at how good your RTS looked, and rode my Avalanche more and more over XC, and kept looking at your RTS......and now I'm converted back again :wink:

So yes, I'm eating humble pie right now.......

I'm sorry :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:52 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 950
Location: Sunny Northampton
GTRTS&AVALANCHE wrote:
Yep, I know.....and I remember the thread where I harped on about how good they are etc etc.........and then I kept looking at how good your RTS looked, and rode my Avalanche more and more over XC, and kept looking at your RTS......and now I'm converted back again :wink:

So yes, I'm eating humble pie right now.......

I'm sorry :(


Its ok, i knew you would come back from the dark side...;) :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:01 pm 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 176
Location: London
Yeah when i saw the LTS 3000 my eye's nearly popped out :shock: and they first had it up for a "buy it now" for £650.00 i did send them a message saying you are having a bubble at that price but the message i got back was "I don't really care if i sell it" sorry but if that's the case whats the point of paying out an insertion fee :? or even doing it :roll: Yes heart break again no STS but i am ever hopeful.............As with the RST triples i will have a word with a few of the lads see if i can get some interest but we all use single crowns at the mo.Are you 100% sure you want to sell them you never know you may get an STS that needs some triples :?: :?: .Anyway i will spread the word for you ok what shocks is the RTS sporting now ?
GTRTS&AVALANCHE wrote:
The LTS with the mudguard is listed in the Readers Bikes forum......think they'd be looking at BIG money as the reserve isn't met yet. The other one....just no! £600 buy it now :shock: And only STX.....their having a laugh :lol:
No STS's on today either :cry:

You dont know anyone after any triple clamps do you? My RST 381 XL will be going up for £40 next week (when my rig comes home!).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:50 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
speedplay wrote:
Its ok, i knew you would come back from the dark side...;) :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:58 pm 
Lincs AEC
Lincs AEC

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Posts: 12314
Location: Branston, Lincoln
Eddie_The_Head wrote:
Are you 100% sure you want to sell them you never know you may get an STS that needs some triples :?: :?: .Anyway i will spread the word for you ok what shocks is the RTS sporting now ?


Yea, I think so. To be honest, if I did get another rig to build up I'd go for some nice single clamp jobs :wink:

I dont know quite yet what forks the RTS is coming back with, my Dad hasnt told me yet, I just told him to get me some Rock Shox with lock out. Still, I trust him, and all being well its coming home tomorrow night so will let you know just as soon as :D
Thanks for asking around, really appreciate it 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cherrybomb, drcarlos, Muddy paw, Mugoftea, williwoods and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group