1992 Scott Pro Racing - finished May 06 pics on p5!

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Saw this frame on ebay and couldn't help myself!! Got to have it!
And now I do! Don't know why, just liked it!! :D Well it's my size anyway!

It's the top of the line of the 1992 Scott MTB's! See: http://www.retromtb.pl/pdf/scott1992.pdf

Got to get it over here, but allready bought myself a nice AT-3 bar so I can make it like in the catalogue! Got my eye on a Tange Big Fork also!

Needs new decals and a new paint job!

Here are some pics of it.

GroteFoto-Y63V7GV7.jpg

GroteFoto-N34UOZNW.jpg

GroteFoto-UZ6UJDCG.jpg

GroteFoto-NGMKAIKQ.jpg

And some pics of how it's gonne be! ;)

GroteFoto-ZCEDGCPU.jpg

GroteFoto-TEQ3HYW6.jpg

Love the Scott pro racings. I have a team cst ( not the full sus one), and my ride for my teens was a 1990 green and white one, still have it :)

I must say the ride is good, I'm biased thou

I think the rims were suppose to be m231s

I think the rims were suppose to be m231s

According to the catalogue they were Araya RM-400 pro! hard to find though! :cry: Think I will be using RM20 or RM17

Nice Bart, get to it......chop chop!..... ;)

Want to see the frame first to see if it needs a repray allready! Otherwise I will build it up first and get it reprayed somewhere in the future! Will order 2 sets of decals, just in case!! ;)

Cheers,
Bart

Bart, Araya RM395 Team rims would be slightly easier to find & very similar to the 400's (although with eyelets). I have accumulated a couple of sets over the last few years.

Great find, I've always an eye out for one of these myself..ritchey logic tubing as well....nice :D

I reckon that would look the nuts with a yellow turbo saddle and dare I say it...a pair of unishocks ;)

mynchiboy":1is1i38j said:
I reckon that would look the nuts with a yellow turbo saddle and dare I say it...a pair of unishocks ;)

I got a yellow Turbo on my Muddy Fox. Not sure if I'm going to use it.... :?

And forkwise I want to use a Big Fork...! No unishocks for me! ;)

Finally some progress! Bought myself a NOS Scott AT3 bar and had BobCatMax design me some new decals! They look great!

Got the XTR brake/shifters, brakes, crank and rear mech! Still looking for a 28.6 M901 top pull (can swap for a 34.9 ;))

Here are the pics!

GroteFoto-YC3FFBWZ.jpg

GroteFoto-LGHQWC3S.jpg

GroteFoto-YUGSRFDR.jpg

Sorry for the phone pics! :cry:

Attachments

• scott pro racing decals.jpg
    scott pro racing decals.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9,403
Back