I haz new pace!!!

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have just taken delivery of a second rc100Just because I hadn't purchased a bike for a while and i hate to see a pace go homeless :)

I'd like to welcome pace no.6 to the fold.

Any one got a nice barn I can use for storage/ starting a museum?

JeRkY":cmr7yo65 said:
I have just taken delivery of a second rc100Just because I hadn't purchased a bike for a while and i hate to see a pace go homeless :)

I'd like to welcome pace no.6 to the fold.

Any one got a nice barn I can use for storage/ starting a museum?

Good effort !
Got any pics of your entire collection ?

Tbs is the most complete photo so far, prior to getting the RC250 and obviously this latest RC100

P1000416-1.jpg

It's a 1998 RC500 F1 a bit of a rarity. More info on the link in my signature.

The others left to right are RC100,200, 300

Stalled somewhat. It needs a coat of paint but currently with me working in Oxford and it being at home in London not a lot has happened. Coat of paint and a few parts re-anodised and it'll be done.

Please excuse the iPhone photos.

82bc74dc.jpg

As it arrived.

7166d6d4.jpg

After a quick clean with a damp cloth and some soap.

I am currently living in a b&b during the week whilst I am contracting in Oxford. I knew there were a few bits missing from this being a full bike so I packed a small toolkit in my hand luggage when I set off from London at 4am on Monday morn ( I don't own a car so am limited to trains and busses, meaning my load weight is limited to what I can carry alongside my weeks worth of suits & clothes).

I packed a 105 rd as I had it spare, and u thought it was all that was needed to get it usable. However I am down a set of magura pads and most problematic is the lack of a chain.my work is a good 20 mins drive outside of Oxford in a small sleepy town that lacks many things including a bike shop. So this will need to wait till next week to get it usable.

Back