Thought I'd add to this and share mine.
I'm the original owner. I worked at Reckless Cycles in Vancouver, BC and we were one of the first to sell Brodies.
In a nutshell:
- 21.5" frame if I recall
- Fillet-brazed frame, unicrown fork and stem built by Paul Brodie, custom painted at Reckless (they used to have a paint booth), still with original paint
- New bits, or relatively new (hey, stuff wears out): wheels/tires, chainrings, chain + cassette, rear derailleur, bottom bracket, pedals, front brakes, seat post
- Some original parts remain (Brake levers, shifters, bar, front brakes (in a drawer), u-brake with brake booster, cranks (chain rings are new - different than the pictures), headset, Syncros bar ends
- Daily ridden (commuter bike now)
- It's got a few battle scars, but well loved and maintained.
I stumbled across this site and can't believe how many old makes and models flashed back to me from my years in bike retail (late 80s, early 90s)