if you could have any bike,what would it be?

racefaceec90

Devout Dirtbag
i bet this hasn't been done before ;) after a lot of thinking (very rare occurence ;) i went for the usual suspects (klein,fat chance,orange e.t.c) it dawned on me that the bike i would really love would be my old 1992 marin eldridge grade.when i got that bike (after riding a 1988 dawes ascent mtb that weighed a ton) it felt like night had turned into day :D i just remember it being really comfortable,but really fast (this was when i was fit,young :) it looked the bogs dollix as well what with the matt black front/gloss red back triangle. in fact something like this one (minus rack/u lock ;)
bike_sliceofhistory.jpg
i just loved that bike :D over to you. p.s here's a better pic of one
DSCF4481Medium.jpg
:D

Owned all the bikes I lusted after, but never loved any enough to miss them badly, just happy to ride still, had a few nasty injures that have almost stopped me riding, now I'm just grateful to ride anything!

would love to own something with a real pedegree, like one of Tomac or JMC's old race bokes.

Or an early ritchey/cunningham

pipe dreams...

A nos 1992/3 Orange Clockwork in either orange/white or silver grey would get me very excited. Aqua fade Yo Eddy in perfect original condition would do it too.

The longer I'm on the site the more I'm leaning towards original bikes instead of restored ones ;)

got it. wouldn't mind having a few more of them if i had space.

Wish Argos would finish my custom re-spray

Back