I realise it's vulgar to ask but would you be prepared to divulge the cost?
Also, to be ultra-critical, I can't help feeling that the overall look (which, let's face it, was one of the driving forces of the project) is let down slightly by some detailing:
1) An obviously used middle 'ring!
2) A lack of Yeti signature ferrules (that appear on the Tomac DH bike)
3) A non-refinished seatclamp.
4) The stem - no stem cap! And whilst I can handle a lack of internal brake cable routing - given the choice of forks - surely a stem with a flat cap to mimic Tomac's Tioga T-bone would be truer to the look?
5) Scuffed cranks (unless that's just a dodgy reflection!)
6) Seatpost on the cusp of acceptability...
7) No 'Motocross' TT decal (no biggie!)
I don't mean to be overly critical but given the obvious time, effort and money that've gone in to the project and the amazing aesthetics of the frame, the details need to be nigh on perfect. That is to say, the supporting role played by the components needs to be first-rate in so far as they should almost go unnoticed rather than stand out as second-rate. Unless I have missed the point!
My assessment is this:
Frame and Forks: A*
Components and finishing details: C
This could so easily be perfect!