My NOS Adroit to Di2 UPDATE

any123

Retrobike Rider
Look what i bought oh i feel a right build coming on

Please note that the pic below is the completed bike and the thread follows the progress of how this bike came along from just a frame

IMG0014-L.jpg.web.jpg

thanks andy

because its old new stock i am thinking of putting the new 10 speed xtr on it with last years v brakes.

i have a m952 groupset but i think that would just be same old same old.

thanks andy

Cool, a '97 model with '97 Quantum Pro paintjob! Never seen one, I thought Klein stopped offering paintjob change possibilities (at least they don't advertise it in their catalog) in 1997.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
34henry3w":fy7bxlne said:
Nice Fuselage! Was that one orange but repainted yellow by Klein at the factory?..It is amazing how many you find like this..for example this one..was pink, now purple..

http://cgi.ebay.com/KLEIN-ATTITUDE-1992 ... _500wt_949

thats the one. I did not know you could get your frame repainted by klien at the at the time. It all seems very strange to me.

thanks andy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Archangel":1m581dx8 said:
Cool, a '97 model with '97 Quantum Pro paintjob! Never seen one, I thought Klein stopped offering paintjob change possibilities (at least they don't advertise it in their catalog) in 1997.

Which cat did they offer it in.

thanks andy

its here at my delivery depot in coventry and i am pissed off. i phone parcel force to say you have it there and i will come and collect it due to the fact that they wont be able to get it to me till tuesday. but the jobs worth at parcel force who was standing right next to my frame said that it had to be booked in and that he aint got the staff to proccess it.

what the **** is going on, he is telling me that my frame has travelled 4000 miles and on the last mile i cant collect and pay my customs charge. im the customer and if i am willing to intercept the parcel and pay the charge then why do they need to book it in. im going up before 12 so he can tell a 6 ft blackman to his face that he cant have his treasure.

thanks a very upset andy.

Latest posts

Back