Immaculate '95 Kona Kula

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Off to pick this up at lunchtime today .. 100% original (apart from grips and V Brake upgrade). Tyres are the originals and are almost unworn, and it's absolutely immaculate as the pics hopefully show. Well chuffed :) :)

_D703692.jpg

_D3S2198.jpg

_D3S2199.jpg

_D3S2206.jpg

_D3S2205.jpg

_D3S2202.jpg

_D3S2207.jpg

_D3S2213.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That looks amazing, where you find that???

Barneyballbags":2doilmxh said:
Off to pick this up at lunchtime today .. 100% original (apart from grips and V Brake upgrade). Tyres are the originals and are almost unworn, and it's absolutely immaculate as the pics hopefully show. Well chuffed :) :)

_D703692.jpg

_D3S2198.jpg

_D3S2199.jpg

_D3S2206.jpg

_D3S2205.jpg

_D3S2202.jpg

_D3S2207.jpg

_D3S2213.jpg

Good for you bud... :cool: that is time capsule quality :cool:

Ernie ;)

you got it from over here, am I right ?

very nice bike, looks superb :cool: and very rare, in that (almost) OE spec.

ernie":2usn376i said:
Good for you bud... :cool: that is time capsule quality :cool:

Ernie ;)

Cheers Ernie ;) - Yep it's a minter - I'm like an excited schoolkid at the moment, waiting to get the train to go and collect it!

magas":2usn376i said:
you got it from over here, am I right ?

very nice bike, looks superb :cool: and very rare, in that (almost) OE spec.

I bought it from another Retrobike member who lives in the UK. He's had it since new as well and even has the original receipt! Thanks for the compliments :)

Very nice indeed Mr Ballbags. Love the colour and is time warp condition as others have stated. Congratualtions. How much did you pay for it may I ask? ;)

Would be nice to see the full 1995 Kona range all lined up in the flesh :cool:

Mossy":3di2kvym said:
Very nice indeed Mr Ballbags. Love the colour and is time warp condition as others have stated. Congratualtions. How much did you pay for it may I ask? ;)

Would be nice to see the full 1995 Kona range all lined up in the flesh :cool:

I paid £320 for it. A bit more than I'd budgeted but worth it I think :)

Just picked it up now. I seriously cannot believe how good the condition is! Pics to follow when I get home :)

Oh, if anyone wants a pristine set of Kona tyres (Mr Dirt and The Cleaner), let me know because I'll be sticking some hard compound faster rolling tyres on it.

Back