My new Karakoram...

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all

Many thanks to Marky2484, I just want to show off my new GT Karakoram in stunning Tequila Sunrise! This is a really honest bike and I love it to bits already.... :D :D

I know the fork colour is wrong but to me it doesn't detract one bit from the bike (unless GM has got a nice set of originals tucked away somewhere...)

P1010177.jpg

P1010178.jpg

P1010179.jpg

P1010180.jpg

P1010181.jpg

PS As a bit of fun, can anyone identify the motorbike on the right of the second picture...

Thanks Dave... Forgot to mention, Mark is also king of Karma with a gesture right up there with the recent spate of Karma lucky number draws.. :D :D

A true gent and a credit to Retrobike.

oohoo tequilla..... it makes me happy... :cool: :cool:

OT, those deep dish alloys in the background are rather wide looking, what might they be for... :?

OT, those deep dish alloys in the background are rather wide looking, what might they be for...

They were on my E39 M5 when I bought it... Thankfully the car now runs on standard tuning fork 18's.

Three of them are fine, but one got mullered when the car was nicked last year...

tequilla sunrise is always a good choise.
If you want to have the original fork, let me know ;)

Cheers
Lars

Attachments

• Kopie von 20022011467.jpg
    Kopie von 20022011467.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 928
The rears were 275/30/19's...

£275 a pop from the nice men at Pirelli... Hopefully they last a bit longer than their new F1 tyres... :D :D

Lovely GT!

Nice handsome dog frame as well hiding in the back. That'll turn into a nice build as well.

Back