1993 FAT CHANCE Shock-A-Billy #036P3ML

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Well, this'll be my Fourth SAB.. But have a feeling this will be the Goldilocks* of the lot..

Picked this up from David Gibson on here, and should be landing within the next fortnight.. Here are some images I found on FatCOGs from the previous owner's classified..

Need to assess the paint when it arrives, but think it'll need a respray.. I remember seeing a Red & Black one in MBUK/MTBPro etc. BITD with Judy DHs and a bunch o' Black Ano Tricknology :cool:

For those interested, the Serial is 036P3ML

* Two were M, and just a bit small; One was an L and seemed a little bit too big; This M/L might just be right ;)

Attachments

• DSC_5572.jpg
    DSC_5572.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 6,361
  • DSC_5577.jpg
    DSC_5577.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 6,361
  • DSC_5573.jpg
    DSC_5573.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 6,361
SAB

Nice :cool: , I'm a HT type o' guy, but Yeti ARC AS (LT)'s and Fat Chance Shock-a-Billies are two wonderful exceptions.

I'm looking forward seeing this evolve...

BTW, if you ever wanna get rid of one of the three bears (preferably an M), I'm interested ;) .

E

Re: SAB

Double-E F":1pq6elif said:
BTW, if you ever wanna get rid of one of the three bears (preferably an M), I'm interested ;) .

E

:cool: Would do Amigo but they all sold a while back now.. a '94 [Aquafade AMP], '95 [Milka AMP] and '96 [Milka & Judy Yellow Rocker version that won BoTM]..

kase1983":2oty8nf2 said:
I really would love one off these .

has the rear arm been welded buy the drop out?

Not entirely sure to be honest mate.. I'm hoping it's an honest frame as nothing was said about any welding etc. :roll:

I had a go at that one, but bidding got a bit out of hand at the end of the auction. ;) I think that frame deserves a re-spray! Looking forward to seeing this progress.

Frame just turned up at Work :cool:

Need to inspect the frame for condition etc., await some good news on Decals, then lock in the respray with Argos ;)

Back