My GT's

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Heres a pic of my faithful RTS-2 and its week old new companion, a new Avalanche Expert :D
The RTS has been with me since the mid-90's, and mainly thrashed/raced round Thetford Forest until we moved to Branston, Lincoln.
Its spec is LX and XT, with fab RST 381 XL triple clamp forks, Deore DX V-brakes, Vetta saddle, DCD, KORE stem, X Lite aheadset spacer, Odessey pedals (when I'm not using SPuDs), Mavic 221 and 231 rims and a brill Pro circuit front hub.
The Expert is currently factory fresh; yet to be fettled to my spec!
I wanted to get hold of a 90's Zasker frame and build it to my spec, but between work and riding I haven't got the time....... Sorry its not Retro..... :oops: but hey, the RTS is and is still my fave GT! ;)

Attachments

• Bike1.jpg
    Bike1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,437
  • Bike4.JPG
    Bike4.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,418
  • Bike3.JPG
    Bike3.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,417
What a lovely pair! I agree about GT's in general, i had a Karakoram then a Borrego back in the day - never let me down..

GT Borrego, thats a rare GT, not one you hear of very often. Where does that rate in the line up? :?

Blimey, tough one - had high spec suntour components and rockshox quadras but was 10 yrs ago - bit hazy!

check out Dave O's thread in readers bikes called GT Borrego, he knows his stuff! ;)

Yes, would really be helpful if there was a list of the old '92-'94 GT line-up..
So many models, most of them really awsome! :)

Back