Yeti pro fro, Yeti ultimate, Yeti arc, Raleigh J-T titanium

kaos

Retro Guru
I think my beautiful bikes desverves a post! Should have posted the oictures directyl, but i had some problems with my photobucket.

1. Raleigh John Tomac design series (titan) 18" frame.
Almost original. I've added a chris king headset and another wheelset.
Got it from a friend of my father that died in a car accident. Me and my father have used it once in a while since 2000. I think it's a 1995mod. Almost NOS.

2. Yeti Ultimate. This one is almost NOS to. I've had a lot of Yeties since i started with mtb, but i have always wanted an ultimate. So this summer i bought this bike from a "friend" in America. The frame is 16" and added with all the best parts! Ringle, chris king, onza, xtr, topline, xt, easton etc... I love it!

3. Yeti arc easton. 18" frame. I bought the the bike from a friend here in Norway that wanted a more modern bike. I've added some parts like purple ringle headset, kooka stem, control tech bar and kona p2 steel fork. Very good condition.

4. NOS Yeti pro fro with accutrac fork and atac stem! I think it's 4 years ago i bought this frame from a shop in the USA. Maybe the last NOS pro fro frame....? I didn't know then that this frame was very rare, remember i got it pretty cheap to. $300 i think.

Attachments

• raleigh 1.jpg
    raleigh 1.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 4,520
  • raleigh 3.jpg
    raleigh 3.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 4,520
Upps.... more pics to come!

raleigh2kq4.jpg

ultimate2is8.jpg

ultimate1fn3.jpg

WOW, nice collection you´ve got there!

I have a Titanium Raleigh as well, it´s an awesome frame.

I´m also a great Yeti fan, and really like your bike.

Looking forward to see your other pics...

Cheers

Really nice bikes so far, I bet the others are just as nice... :cool:

It seems that Norwegians are pretty active in retro bike collecting too as I've had some "bidding wars" with Norwegian collectors on eBay, especially on Klein stuff...

Hälsningar till Bergen!

:D

Archangel":3mk6d7dc said:
Really nice bikes so far, I bet the others are just as nice... :cool:

It seems that Norwegians are pretty active in retro bike collecting too as I've had some "bidding wars" with Norwegian collectors on eBay, especially on Klein stuff...

Hälsningar till Bergen!

:D

Thats true... mtb has been very populair here in Norway since late 80's. And Sykkeldelisk in Oslo sold alot of expensive mtb's like yeti, fat, specialized etc..

Hilser tilbake til Finland!!

I'm actually going to Finland in November. Some concert stuff near Helsinki.

When you see a post with the title "Yeti pro fro, Yeti ultimate, Yeti arc, Raleigh J-T titanium", you just gotta click on it!!

The Raliehg looks clean, like it.. Esp. the blue Flite :cool:

kaos":1ok4auvu said:
more pics to come!

Wanna see the Pro Fro :twisted:

Back