O'Lord Wont U buy moi @ Mercedes BenZ AMP 1996 -1997?

passiflora

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
So I got my Unicorn but then had a urge for something different.

Thanks to World Ranger, I got moi @ Mercedes Benz AMP @ 1996-1997?.

First job get some disc Wheels so what colour should I choose.

Any suggestions I was thinking black, but maybe silver would be better?

Also got some Fox Forks from Ishaw!.

I was thinking of getting some new black mavic crosstrail from CRC

Should be very interesting as I have never fitted disc brakes before!.

So first Question

What colour Disc Wheels?

Attachments

• AMP Build 2.JPG
    AMP Build 2.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,168
I think the theme will be white & ilver with black and a little purple what do you all think.

Should the wheels be silver or black?.

Should I add some purple touches.

Was planning on hydraulic cable disc something like the new kooka

Attachments

• Fox3.JPG
    Fox3.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,088
Shold be a cool build.. fat with a capital PH ;)

Black or white for the wheels. . . imho... not that I'm renowned for stylishness :LOL:

Tar Ian I'm really excited about this one!. The frame literally gleams. I was even thinking of White disc wheels !

Shock horror

Sorry I should have said this will be a Retro-esk build, it can always evolve.

Firstly I will be using Fox shocks, If at a later point I come across AMP forks I may well change to them.

But I am looking to ride this one as soon as I can, so want to build it up and then slowly customize it.

White disc wheels would look cool but not ery...erm....retro....but then if you are using fox forks should look good :cool:

A set of F4BLT went on ebay the other day for £226

I only got £140 for mine :( cost me nearly £200 to rebuild and have the new pivots CNC'd and the springs made.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Retro-AMP-Researc ... 3a633d1296

I cant remember who here bought my F4's :? but i'd buy them back in a flash now i have spare funds

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:( I just cannot justify or afford the AMP forks right now I wish I could but I can't.

Still I expect people run them with different forks back in the day,

If I get a bargin you never know that may change, but at the moment I shall use the FOX or Pace RC36 which is my other choice.

Thanks for your comments though peeps..btw if you happen to have a spare set of AMP forks your not using..I would happily recieve them.

Back