Sneak peak...

We_are_Stevo

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I thought if I post this on here now it'll give me the incentive to actually get on with the build! :roll:

P1040089_a.jpg

I've collected all the parts, just need to update the fork internals and put it all together...

...after I've finished my Cro-Mega, AND built up the Dynatech for my boy in time for June!

Feel like the b****y white rabbit out of Alice in Wonderland at the mo! :LOL:

It is a shame that you have built so many biks so quick that the process is no longer fun.

I would love the opporunity to build that. Tasty kit indeed!

Stick Legs":36gbc79s said:
It is a shame that you have built so many bikes so quick that the process is no longer fun.

I would love the opportunity to build that. Tasty kit indeed!

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy it - but because I know in my mind how it will turn out I spend too much time thinking about it and not enough actually doing it - plus I'm always at work to pay for it! :roll:

This is the Explosif frame I always wanted but never seemed to turn up (or went sky-high and out of my reach if it did...) and at one time was the only project I had on the go. Then my A'Stars Cro-Mega finally appeared after years of waiting, I found this Forum whilst searching for something for it, joined - and promptly got a little carried away! :LOL:

So now I'm finishing one Cro-Mega (getting out on one y'day for the first time in 18 years was exhilerating!), I've just done up my Kilauea for my daughter to replace the Lavadome I built her four years ago, I picked up a Dynatech frame as an impulse buy that I shall build up for my son in time for June, my original Cro-Mega is going to be something really special and that leaves me with a Lavadome I'm doing in an Italian theme, oh, and my other halfs 'Stumphopper' (it'll become obvious in the build... :LOL: ), which will then just leave me with a spare Lavadome frame!

But this Explosif will be my ultimate pride'n'joy... :cool:

Oh yeah, I forgot my 'Top Banana' Banana Falcon that is actually finished :shock: but hasn't been posted yet - it was supposed to be a cheap trainer... :roll:

Back