'92 Verlicchi DH - Finished 27/02/2011

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
You know when you get that itch, that feeling when you see a 'buy it now' on something that you argue with yourself that you think you can afford? I scratched that itch as soon as I saw this and I cant wait for it to arrive.

It looks period correct with the Suntour XC Pro (something I havent physically touched in18 years!)

All that blue too!

Lots of info from Elev12k here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 95&start=0

RP1800.jpg

Attachments

• verlicchi.jpg
    verlicchi.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 2,934
fantastic. i would love one of those!

i wouldnt expect this to be something you'd be interested in but the workd is full of suprises.

you'll need to move LGF
thats a down hill bike

as dave said , didn't think it was you type of thing
nice tho

lewis1641":2o95y6ek said:
fantastic. i would love one of those!

i wouldnt expect this to be something you'd be interested in but the workd is full of suprises.

mikee":2o95y6ek said:
you'll need to move LGF
thats a down hill bike

as dave said , didn't think it was you type of thing
nice tho

The brain of the lesser spotted LGF can be widely unpredictable

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet,like cheese and suger.top bike,will look forward to seeing this :D

Cool. It even has the Verlicchi stem with OS clamp. You say 'Rudy Project': was it originally a RP or do you do you intend to give it the RP dress?

Elev12k":1xye15tm said:
Cool. It even has the Verlicchi stem with OS clamp. You say 'Rudy Project': was it originally a RP or do you do you intend to give it the RP dress?

I can only go by the description.

I'll leave the decal decision until later.

suggestions welcome!

Great scott ...... Not just one shock absorber but two ..... This really isn't on Mark ...... you were clearly influenced by all that new fangled suspension malarky in the new work environment :LOL:

Looks to be a cool project :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mmmmm full suspension :LOL:

£210 would get me twitchy too

still lgf if it's a little pressy to yourself ..why not

like mentioned..not many of dem dar hills in da fens ma butee

Back