Not cracked Yeti Ultimate

user7307

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I been off this site for about a year and have been focusing mostly on my Amiga collection (which you can follow at my Vintage Amiga Hardware Blog if you like).

However I got this lovely Ultimate yesterday and even though all I have at the moment is a crappy phone camera I thought I would share a picture.

uncracked_yeti.jpg

Nice bike... always loved the Ultimates. Best Yeti ever for me, although I never owned one :-(

You gonna build it up period correct? That would be the coolest and of course it would look great if you use some white parts in combo with the purple frame (like the saddle and grips etc).

But really cool bike indeed...

My absolute favourite Yeti ever, although I can never find one to match my height (or lack of), they just always come up too big :(

Nice find, can't wait to see the build!

pete_mcc":1q45tl6a said:
My absolute favourite Yeti ever, although I can never find one to match my height (or lack of), they just always come up too big :(

chris herting has made a few custom new versions in recent years pete :)

He's the reason why no yeti fits me, IIRC he's a bloody giant (well, compared to me) and so every yeti comes with a 30" top tube!

pete_mcc":20w769fi said:

I've always wanted one of these and have the same trouble! One of my neighbours had one ages ago but it was a gate, 20" frame at least!......he sprayed it black and used to ride to work on it, his mum used to ride to the shops on it too!

Stu

Back