Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:51 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 am 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Posts: 6
Stunning looking bike and I've got the same Al-Mega but the e900.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:49 pm
Posts: 946
Location: Hampshire
Definitely enter it in BOTM. I'd vote for it, wanted one of these for years! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 am 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 3195
Location: Royal Forest of Dean (Still looking for the Bear !)
vinnya77 wrote:
Definitely enter it in BOTM. I'd vote for it, wanted one of these for years! :lol:



Couldn't agree more with Vinnya 77 and Sinnett (who owns a couple of world class Alpinestars!!), you've got a good looking bike there, I'd certainly vote for it !
I keep looking at the pictures, apart from the fact you already appear to have warm weather, an expensive looking kitchen floor with an interesting pattern... the bike aint bad either !!

Nice to see the Xrays have found a good home,

Thanks for sharing your build with us Brits on this cold damp rock we call home


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:34 pm
Posts: 79
Location: Italy
Retro Spud wrote:
vinnya77 wrote:
Definitely enter it in BOTM. I'd vote for it, wanted one of these for years! :lol:



Couldn't agree more with Vinnya 77 and Sinnett (who owns a couple of world class Alpinestars!!), you've got a good looking bike there, I'd certainly vote for it !
I keep looking at the pictures, apart from the fact you already appear to have warm weather, an expensive looking kitchen floor with an interesting pattern... the bike aint bad either !!

Nice to see the Xrays have found a good home,

Thanks for sharing your build with us Brits on this cold damp rock we call home

Thank you very much my friend! Too kind! But it was not the kitchen, it's the living room! :)
I think the xrays look pretty well on this project!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 3195
Location: Royal Forest of Dean (Still looking for the Bear !)
Still a nice floor,
Us Northern Europeans couldn't get away that !
way too cold here. . . But global warming is slowly working on it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 am 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:34 pm
Posts: 79
Location: Italy
Retro Spud wrote:
Still a nice floor,
Us Northern Europeans couldn't get away that !
way too cold here. . . But global warming is slowly working on it.

Ah ah ah! Thank you mate! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm
Posts: 839
Location: Saarfend on sea
Wow, a beautiful bike. Aesthetically it looks so good together, got to be BOTM...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group