Cannondale CAAD 3 Team Volvo.

Bikebandit

Retro Guru
Had this one since about 2001/02..frame originally was a special frame purchase from Cannondale,colour was like a dark metalic brown that gave of a petrol colour in the sunlight but changed my mind and sent the frame off to Cannondale to get resprayed team colours with a request that the front part of the frame an top of the forks be blended in with dark metalic blue.
Bikes built up with complete XTR and Easton compsite seat post and handlebars.Managed to purchase the matching team Cannondale seat from a Cannondale dealer at the time,were even hard to get hold of then.At the mo the wheels are ceramic Mavic X517s,HOPE hubs.Still got the bike,guess nearly 10 years now :D
Jeep044.jpg

spainmalm094.jpg

spainmalm095.jpg

cyclerace04.jpg

No, give it to me instead... Beautiful piece... Your avatar is really cool, but you should shave and stop drinking coffee...

As I have three bikes have thought about selling one of them from time to time but theyre like old friends :LOL: If you lived closer you could take a look..hell even change a few bits lmao..got loads of top end retro stuff like Syncros titanium 10 year anniversary(1987-97) seatpost with the enamel canadian oak leaf badge on it(one of my faves :cool: ) The stuff was expensive then,dunno what it fetches today.
Syncros001.jpg

Syncros002.jpg

but you clearly dont ride it hard enough., not nearly enough scratches for 10 years old ;)

thats why you need to sell it to me...

Im coming to Stockholm in the next couple of months, whereabouts are you based?

Its been ridden allright,just been taken care of..even waxed and polished from time to time :oops: Just cos you ride it does'nt mean it has to look like a piece of junk :LOL: Cost me enough in the first place.True about the last four years though,been out motorcycling more than riding it.

Got a load of different retro folding tires to choose from,other seat posts eg,syncros..Thompson elite..RaceFace..or CrossMax wheels..I just swop things around on it from time to time.

I'm down in Skåne,yer welcome to drop in if your round this way bud ..

Back