Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:05 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm
Posts: 12370
Location: At the pinnacle of fuckwittery
Like RainMan, Im screaming...... at those mudguards....


Spray 'em Neon pink.... please..... for my sanity... :lol:

Bloody lovely bike, btw, and I spent a lot of time @ Mayhem ogling the neon beauty of it... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am
Posts: 877
Location: At The Gates Of Dawn
Very entertaining thread. Very nice bikes. There seem to be a lot of cro-megas popping up on here recently and they all look good.
Oh Lord, I think I feel the early signs of imminent paypal activity :roll: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
GT-Steve wrote:
Like RainMan, Im screaming...... at those mudguards....


Spray 'em Neon pink.... please..... for my sanity... :lol:

Bloody lovely bike, btw, and I spent a lot of time @ Mayhem ogling the neon beauty of it... 8)


Ohhhhhhh no, the mudguards are staying I'm afraid - they're as early '90s as Crowded House and Simply Red... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm
Posts: 12370
Location: At the pinnacle of fuckwittery
We_are_Stevo wrote:
GT-Steve wrote:
Like RainMan, Im screaming...... at those mudguards....


Spray 'em Neon pink.... please..... for my sanity... :lol:

Bloody lovely bike, btw, and I spent a lot of time @ Mayhem ogling the neon beauty of it... 8)


Ohhhhhhh no, the mudguards are staying I'm afraid - they're as early '90s as Crowded House and Simply Red... :lol:


I'm early 90's and I don't understand any of those words at the end of your sentence... :lol: :lol:

Please just spray them neon pink... 8) 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
GT-Steve wrote:
We_are_Stevo wrote:
GT-Steve wrote:
Like RainMan, Im screaming...... at those mudguards....


Spray 'em Neon pink.... please..... for my sanity... :lol:

Bloody lovely bike, btw, and I spent a lot of time @ Mayhem ogling the neon beauty of it... 8)


Ohhhhhhh no, the mudguards are staying I'm afraid - they're as early '90s as Crowded House and Simply Red... :lol:


I'm early 90's and I don't understand any of those words at the end of your sentence... :lol: :lol:

Please just spray them neon pink... 8) 8)


Stone Temple Pilots? :wink:

"Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen is the colour..."

(No, no - I know they didn't sing anything like that! The two weren't meant to be connected... :lol: )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm
Posts: 12370
Location: At the pinnacle of fuckwittery
the size of a cow...... :wink: :lol: jesus jones, vanilla ice, salt n pepa... blah blah... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
GT-Steve wrote:
the size of a cow...... :wink: :lol: jesus jones, vanilla ice, salt n pepa... blah blah... :lol:


Hey, I saw Salt'n'Pepa at the UEA - the things you do to impress a new GF! :oops:

Level 42 weren't so bad mind...

But the mudguards are still staying green... 8)

(I even have SPARES! :shock: )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm
Posts: 12370
Location: At the pinnacle of fuckwittery
Aarrrgggghhhhh :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:45 am 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 pm
Posts: 167
Location: Wrexham
Great looking bike there Steve, just how I remember them in my LBS
You've done a great job! After I've finished my Cro-Mega (mix of old and new) I think I might find another one and set it up as original as possible?!?
:)
BTW i went to watch The Police in the NEC, with support from The Alarm!!!!
In 1984!!!!!!! How long ago was that?!? Lol I feel old now!!!!!! :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
Can't beat a good ol' cro-mega :wink:

Yeah, I saw The Alarm at the UEA in around 1989; terrific version of 'Have You Ever Seen The Rain?' if I remember rightly 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bachaus, themumi and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group