Some pics of some of my bikes

Thanks for the comments, The last time I took that Yokota out it rained so hard the trail turned into a stream. Those forks were something I couldn't get comfortable with. I've been changing some parts on it. It should be ready for a good beating come spring.

your a lucky man, cracking collection albeit you should be shot for the fat's arrrgggghhhhh!

Only kidding if they are good to ride then that is cool just not that pretty.

clockworkgazz":1tkpsdel said:
your a lucky man, cracking collection albeit you should be shot for the fat's arrrgggghhhhh!

The pic of the Fat is just how I threw it together for a test ride. It's changed quite a bit since then. Still I don't care nearly as much about a bikes looks compared to it's ride. Also, I'll use new parts over old if the build quality & operation is superior. I'm definitely not a purist as far as period correct goes. Mountain bikes just take to much abuse to worry about parts being appropriate. If I cant beat on it I wont ride it. Your Yo is very nice. I'd love to get proper rigid forks for mine. Maybe soon. Be well.

mattball":2jquedew said:
clockworkgazz":2jquedew said:

The pic of the Fat is just how I threw it together for a test ride. It's changed quite a bit since then. Still I don't care nearly as much about a bikes looks compared to it's ride. Also, I'll use new parts over old if the build quality & operation is superior. I'm definitely not a purist as far as period correct goes. Mountain bikes just take to much abuse to worry about parts being appropriate. If I cant beat on it I wont ride it. Your Yo is very nice. I'd love to get proper rigid forks for mine. Maybe soon. Be well.

I hear you. If these yo's were still readily available, I'd beat the hell out of them. As it is, I've beat on a couple over the years. The prices are getting where I'm a bit reluctant.

That said I'm still working on my next daily, hard rider, and it's a Yo :cool:

Back