Harry Quinn - and an American cousin

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Was please to add this to the 'collection'.

Looks to be around 1989 - 90 era with top routed cabling and a braze on for the front mech pulley.

Pretty good overall condition, no need for repaint. Simple vinyl decals can easily be replaced (but not the head badge)

More Columbus Cromor OR tubing with some fine detailing to make it stand out from other UK built frames - this makes it Columbus frame no. 3, rapidly overtaking my Reynolds 531 obsession.

I have some LX/DX and XT parts available (those Nitto bars are destined for something else) - a bit stuck in the 1" stem department though.

Suggestions on a postcard....

Attachments

• Columbus Cromor OR.jpg
    Columbus Cromor OR.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 7,703
  • Harry Quinn.jpg
    Harry Quinn.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 7,703
  • the detail.jpg
    the detail.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 7,703
  • wishbone.jpg
    wishbone.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 7,703
That's lovely! Never saw a Harry Quinn mtb before, a friend of mine has a roadie frame that he sadly turned into a fixie!

Spanky :D
I can see myself landing one of these proper old British handmade jobs before too long. Question is though - where do you find them?

yagamuffin":2xi7tdmx said:
I can see myself landing one of these proper old British handmade jobs before too long. Question is though - where do you find them?

an evening job and all day on the PC.

legrandefromage":wpuzr2t6 said:
yagamuffin":wpuzr2t6 said:

an evening job and all day on the PC.

:LOL: :LOL:

What a classy frame :cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Back