Rockhopper : Need age verification

walshy69

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

need a little help with dating and verifying the model of my Rockhopper. I've checked bikepedia and with my limited knowledge i'm guessing it to be a '96 A1. Its a 20.5'' frame with 21 speed grip-twist gear change. It's heading on fleabay very shortly and would like to verify its age and model.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

p.s love the site, spent the last couple of days sifting thru the B.o.T.M winners and entrants and almost talked myself out of selling her, but she has to go to fund a new bike.

Many thanks

Attachments

• rockhopper1.JPG
    rockhopper1.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 2,339
Also have this little badboy to sell for a mate, couldn't find much online for it, any ideas ?

Attachments

• budweiser1.JPG
    budweiser1.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 2,337
walshy69":a9znyz1w said:
Hi all,

need a little help with dating and verifying the model of my Rockhopper. I've checked bikepedia and with my limited knowledge i'm guessing it to be a '96 A1.

Many thanks

Colour certainly could be but with such small pic's it is hard to tell. I can't even see if it is a steel or alu frame, if it is steel then your id is wrong, if alu then likely it is correct.

Thanks for replies.
Sorry about the small pics, downsized them a bit too much, will upload some better seized ones tonight or tomorrow, if it's any help it does have specialized stickers saying 'cro-mo'

Thanks again

Cromo means it is steel yes. Good frame with what looks like lower range parts.

Silverfox you are best putting on gumtree as wont make much (£20-35) I doubt, and ebay will rip you of fees even for that amount.

Back