abominable little bike (FRO inside)

24pouces

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Do you know the difference between the abominable snowman and the abominable snow-woman ?
Only an abominable pair of bollo… :oops:

But, I prefer to speak about the abominable little bike :

So, it's an abominable yeti FRO frame, small size. I don't know the year, but many thanks to the abominable Gil for the abominable decals.
For the fork, thanks to the abominable Oneshnark and for completing, some abominable parts like an abominable cook bros and abominable A.TAC stem and taperlite.

The bike was made with an abominable BMX spirit. The geometry : 72° for the headtube (the abominable accutrax is very low : 380m) and the BB heigh is around 27cm (11"). But the ride is… abominable :
:D . The bike is very stable, but very handy. Riding steel is still an abominable pleasure.

Looks like a fun ride, especially in SS mode.

Some great top end parts on there, but cant say I'm a fan of the colour choice (or clash as it is)!

Bloody hell thats nice.

Your handle bars hurt my eyes though. :D

Abominably good colour combo I think.

:cool:

Pickle":2xk8ee5g said:
I'm a fan of the colour choice (or clash as it is)!
This morning, they were hunters in the forest… Such abominable colors are necessary !

the frame has the extra gusset near the bb and the special canti break hanger so its 1994 i guess.
my most favourite yeti colour btw.

if you want 3 canti ferrules for the canti break hose i can possibly help you. if you're interested i'll search for them tomorrow.

5202301465_6753e5d783.jpg

Like the colour scheme V much

Are the cranks the ones with the scoop machined out the back or are the early solid ones?

Back