Dusty grainy Zaskar photos...

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just a couple, I'm sure I have another roll of film somewhere with better photos on....

LeeandZaskar2.jpg

Zaskar2.jpg

Zaskar3.jpg

ZaskarTeddy.jpg

LeeDevelopment":12b8981q said:
Balls....wrong section - can a mod move this to the Reader's MTBs --> 1997 section please?

Done.

Not sure about the non-matching brakes and Crud Guard, but otherwise thats a tasty, expensive build!

i had a blue Zaskar with lots or contrasting purple bits i like that. good one! still got the bike? sold mine this summer but kept most of the purple for another bike.

I blame Missy Giove for my pierced nostril!

As for the mis-matched brakes, I do agree..... but by hell the WTB's don't half work well - have a new set of the WTB's on the CX build these days as well.

Rear crud guard - it was mid-winter and kept the cack off my backside at Hamsterley Forest! EDIT: 'ang on I'm in a t'shirt, it cannae have been mid-winter, wtf did I have that guard on the bike for....silly bugger!

MCsanandreas":zrwo2dua said:
still got the bike?

Sadly not, was sold eventually as the frame was a bit too big for me..... all the parts however (bar the Kooka bits for the obvious reasons!) are still in circulation on my mate's builds up North.

That to me is a true retro classic :cool: :cool: :cool:

Must have cost you a bloody fortune to assemble all those wicked bits back in the day :shock:

konaman1":11kghc12 said:
That to me is a true retro classic :cool: :cool: :cool:

Must have cost you a bloody fortune to assemble all those wicked bits back in the day :shock:

Saved all my pocket money and did odd jobs to pay for it all :)

Back