A couple more pics from back them, which interesting shows what mountain biking was going through in the early 90's
Of note :
1) purple skewers, they were becoming very fashionable then
2) your notice a grip shift sticker on the fork,I had a pair of the original foam gripped ones which I swapped as they kept mis shifting ( always up with modern technology, even back then!)
3) Bula sticker, coz they were well cool then ! along with power bar and etto stickers, etto as worn by Tomac were "the" helmet then.
4) your see a black Velo saddle, these were cheaper than Flites which were becoming evermore popular back then.
5) under the front mech, you can see on some of the pictures is a black plastic thing ?! this stopped the chain from dropping of the granny ring
6) saddle bags were acceptable
7) I was cool back then with my Fat City water bottle !
Riding Mountain Bikes, Single Speed Bikes, Cross Bikes, Road Bikes, Fixed Gear Bikes & klunkers.