cindercone

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
This frame is a 1997 Cindercone, not originally what i wanted but as i wanted an older frame but this was to good to pass. It was spotted by rojo who kindly "dibbed" it for me Original colour was purple and was in a bad way.

http://slpowdercoatings.co.uk/ did the frame for me and Gil supplied the decals again i preferred the older decla/look.

I must point out that the P2 forks are not period they have a disc mount, the stem is a generic "A" head. Liveryed up to keep within the theme

Attachments

• Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 2,328
  • Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 2,328
I would love to know the details of that finish as it may well be exactly what I have been looking for for a build without knowing I was looking for that, if you know what I mean

development_cycle":2r8l0fka said:
I would love to know the details of that finish as it may well be exactly what I have been looking for for a build without knowing I was looking for that, if you know what I mean

i will give the guy a call on monday for you..then let you know the finish/colour is called, one guy stopped me about a month ago whilst i was "creeping" through traffic to ask about the finish..i didnt know :roll: :roll: ..it was a recommend from the powdercoater :)

Ernie ;)

MCsanandreas":26jgfaam said:
Kona Cindercone,nice! i have a 94 myself,there are pics on here somwhere. they go well on skinny slicks dont they?

:cool: :cool: :cool: they do.. you are right :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ernie ;)

Back