Muddy Fox Courier Comp 1990 - updated 28/1/2011 page 3

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Picked this one up a few weeks ago. I was planning to use the parts because I didn't think the frame was any good. But then I saw it! :eek: It was pretty good! Took it home, stripped it, cleaned it and put some new components on it I had in the shed!
A new black seatpost is on the way, so it's not finished yet, but I thought you guys would like to see it!

The color in the first pic is OK and reflects the real color. The other pics are a bit faded... Think it's too green for this time of year! :LOL:

Got some yellow tires......... And I love it!!

GroteFoto-DHAEFUEF.jpg

GroteFoto-U8JWDS8W.jpg

GroteFoto-XVI3EOST.jpg

GroteFoto-7U8BDE48.jpg

GroteFoto-RES6ZVSO.jpg

GroteFoto-JVSYDMKA.jpg

GroteFoto-AXUYJAHJ.jpg

GroteFoto-EUQQ6D6K.jpg

GroteFoto-RPKGOSXO.jpg

GroteFoto-L7M4UN3U.jpg

Nice . . . . . Very Nice . . . . . . very very nice indeed :cool:

my fav muddy fox model and colour of all time, I am still on the hunt for one of these in a smaller size, for some reason the ones that appear on Ebay seem to have been left outside for a lifetime or are mahhoooosive :LOL:

Do you have the original rudder like stem ?

I'm only 6.2 feet! :LOL: Not ridden it yet.... waiting on the seatpost to complete it!

The wheels are just on it for the pics. I'm still not sure what tires to put on it. And the wheels will change with the tires..

Got some black Onza porcs, whitewall Panaracer Magic's or amberwall IRC Piranha's.

Any ideas??

Back