92 tbg kona cindercone

jamabikes

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
bought this of rojo to build into a rider so will use modern parts.
have had a few vintage konas before but nothing this high up the pecking order :)

002-4.jpg

paint is pretty good but will do a bit of touching up here and there, then a good t-cut. may even get some new decals for it if i enjoy it as much as i hope.

My 4yr old said "I would want that bike, if i was a boy and i was a dad"... which I think means she approves of the bright orange !

mikesnowdon":224cuwlg said:
Nice one :cool:

Whats the red thing on the rear mech cable?

its a widget.

its supposed to stop crud getting into the cable loop to the rear mech. not sure how well it will work but looks cool.

IMO it'd look nicer with red SID forks - but then my yellow Kili would look better with your Bombers if you know what I'm saying ;) :LOL:

Dead Rats":1m74ug4s said:
IMO it'd look nicer with red SID forks - but then my yellow Kili would look better with your Bombers if you know what I'm saying ;) :LOL:

Hands of you i have first dibs on them bombers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

rojo":vx4l9d49 said:
Dead Rats":vx4l9d49 said:

okay! :LOL: I wouldn't really wanna part with my SIDs anyway :roll: ;)

Dead Rats":1ofbzt2r said:
rojo":1ofbzt2r said:
Dead Rats":1ofbzt2r said:

okay! :LOL: I wouldn't really wanna part with my SIDs anyway :roll: ;)

I agree though , would look better with red forks :LOL: :LOL:

Back