• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Duke

Dirt Disciple
Had this for a few months now and love it! Its gets a good tonkin' around the Llandudno Ormes every few weeks and is holding up great. When “we” go out together, Im on the Muddy Fox and she has this one.

General plan is to do a few selective (and slow..) mods and bring the 300LX up to DX & XT. Bagged some 261CD's for the hoops and have just acquired some NOS Mag 21's which could make an appearance.. any opinions?

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 2,033
the fork would have cost more than the entire bike when new!

i think keep it standard and carry on loving it

Hrmm..

I know what Lewis means about the £ike/£ork ratio.. maybe I could find another project for the forks to go on!! ;) So far I've got;

DX STI's
DX Cati's
DX F/Mech
HG60 7sp
XT Rear Hub
Turbo Lite

Just spotted a rear mech too! :D

Well i'm going to go against everyone & say try them & see how the bike feels as you can always refit the P2's :roll: Now i've started using my Kona CC again on gravel tracks etc & bit of sus would be nice to take some of the sting away :roll:

It may be worth finding out how much people are willing to pay for NOS Mag 21s... you may be surprised!!! :D :D :D

Mags..

Heres the Mags.. prompted by the suggestions to place them elsewhere (on another bike) I ended up slipping on the mouse (while on Ebay) again last night. We'll see what comes of it.

Thanks for all the input guys. I'll keep you up to date with how this ones going and take some better pics when I get some of the DX clobber on it.

:)

Attachments

• Mags.JPG
    Mags.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,857
Back