Juchem FR, about 1998 but modern equipment

Feedback
View
my Juchem FR from about 1998, built up with some modern stuff.
The only classic parts on this bike is the frame that has been built from 1992 to now....and maybe the raceface headset, RPM stem, shannon seatpost and the sugino cranks.

http://www.juchem-bike.de/

bike-juchem2007-3.jpg

juchem-bike4.jpg

juchem-bike7.jpg

They look very nicely made to me, the Juchems. Scanned a review some time ago, Juchem FS vs Nöll M6 in German BIKE mag => here

-

Elev12k":3f83bt03 said:
They look very nicely made to me, the Juchems. Scanned a review some time ago, Juchem FS vs Nöll M6 in German BIKE mag => here

yeah, I've seen this review, great scan. Thanx !! --> This scan was one of the reasons why I bought also an used Nöll M5 frame some weeks ago. But unfortunately not in this gorgeous blue like the m5 on the scan. ;-(

Re: -

Mountainbike-Kult.de":acz5cfs7 said:
This scan was one of the reasons why I bought also an used Nöll M5 frame some weeks ago.

Hmm... Nöll M5, what a classic :cool: And still around. You have pics of that one too??

Re: -

Elev12k":1z8e34a9 said:
Mountainbike-Kult.de":1z8e34a9 said:
This scan was one of the reasons why I bought also an used Nöll M5 frame some weeks ago.

Hmm... Nöll M5, what a classic :cool: And still around. You have pics of that one too??

hi,

it's really nice. here you find some pictures. maybe I'll build it up with a rigid fork and old xt or xtr group or the other way: with 80mm suspension fork and more modern parts like v-brakes. I can't decide which setup it should be...any ideas?.

kind regards
andre

noell-m5.jpg

noell-m5-1.jpg

noell-m5-2.jpg

Red with glitter particles. Never seen one in that finishing.

Looking forward to see it built. Preferably classic style :cool:

I see them not much offered btw. I do regular search on eBay.de, but pretty much always 'nada'

Beautifull frames. Would have loved having more pics, mag covering on the M5

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back