Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:54 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 pm 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 26157
Location: Moomin Valley
Here it is, you saw it in action...

Mad as a box of hats

Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:09 pm 
98+ Moderator
98+ Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
Posts: 4098
Location: Single Speeding in the Capital of the FoD,UK
tis a beautiful looking bike , I'm sure someone on here has recently got a Bromwich, maybe Rod Saetan, maybe you can compare serial numbers to see if there similar ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:24 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:09 am
Posts: 4806
Location: Location: Location:
Great looking bike and loved the drums.

Was impressed as to how well it went round cannock.

Good find indeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: green
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
i had the pleasure of seeing this at cannok,and LGF making his dramatic enterance in his dictator style merc.to only open the boot and pull out the green beast and equally mental bianchi. the only problem was it took 20 mins to get the wheels in it :lol:

loverly to see it in the flesh :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 pm
Posts: 1997
Location: Lanarkshire, Bonnie Scotchland
coomber wrote:
I think about this bike all the time, which is weird as its a lot older then anything else I have ever ridden or wanted. It's just so cool.


i find it comes into mind from time to time, jumped right in there toady when i can saw lot 3 here

http://www.commonwheel.org.uk/auction-list

had forgot about the bromwich talk, but when i saw the stays, seat & top tube joint and was reminded how orbit put the reynolds sticker on the down tube, i though mmm :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:58 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
gmac123 wrote:
i find it comes into mind from time to time, jumped right in there toady when i can saw lot 3 here

http://www.commonwheel.org.uk/auction-list

had forgot about the bromwich talk, but when i saw the stays, seat & top tube joint and was reminded how orbit put the reynolds sticker on the down tube, i though mmm :shock:


Interesting! I'm planning on going to that and have a few sheckels in my pocket......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 pm
Posts: 1997
Location: Lanarkshire, Bonnie Scotchland
kaiser wrote:

Interesting! I'm planning on going to that and have a few sheckels in my pocket......


looks a nice frame, likely the raleigh road frame toooo..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 pm 
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
BoTM | Gold | PoTM
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 8679
Location: Sunny Cornwall
gmac123 wrote:
coomber wrote:
I think about this bike all the time, which is weird as its a lot older then anything else I have ever ridden or wanted. It's just so cool.


i find it comes into mind from time to time, jumped right in there toady when i can saw lot 3 here

http://www.commonwheel.org.uk/auction-list

had forgot about the bromwich talk, but when i saw the stays, seat & top tube joint and was reminded how orbit put the reynolds sticker on the down tube, i though mmm :shock:


Not long after my Bromwich died the shop where I worked had a fire and sold a lot of smoke damaged stuff for cheap. There was an Orbit fillet brazed frame and forks which the boss said I could have for £70 and I passed. Still regret that when I think about it. If I still lived in Glasgow I'd be bidding on that for sure


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 9399
Location: Devon
Hope it ends up on here. Lovely.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:11 pm 
King of the Skip Monkeys
King of the Skip Monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 26157
Location: Moomin Valley
Time for a rebuild of some sort...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antstark, Bing [Bot], Dare, elPedro666, Mike Muz 67, Racin'snake, shinobi, Thias, T'boo Ted, Yahoo [Bot] and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group