1989 Chas Roberts 'Stratos'

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Pending clarity of thinking on the part of the owner (read: funding issues for respray....).

Mr K

Attachments

• Roberts Urban 3.jpg
    Roberts Urban 3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 4,613
Now that is a nice bike ,

:cool: one of the best looking bikes I have ever seen on this site, your a lucky man .

RBG

That is very nice. :)

Just need a titanium e-stay to finish off your collection now then Neil.......... ;)

Not usually a fan of e-stays but that is absolutely stonking kid! Very very nioce...

You thinking of keeping the forks as are, or spraying them to match the frame (when finances permit!)

That is a bit different, look very cool.

What colours you thinking??

What's in a name?

Only very recently discovered this small ad in an 1989 MBUK - now my Roberts has a name - it's a 'Stratos'!

I suspect mine is an earlier 1989 incarnation having Track 2s as standard fit, not the curved (suspect Ritchey Logic) forks in the ad.

Sticking with the original paint - it grew on me(!), I'm about to fit some RC35s - as it's a bit too rigid come summertime....

Mr K

Attachments

• Roberts Stratos.jpg
    Roberts Stratos.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3,773
Glad your sticking with the original paint, very classy me thinks. Infact that's got to be one of the nicest looking e-stays I've ever seen. Normally I find them a bit ugly-bugly, but that's very sleek :cool:

Back