legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
What should we do with a £10 purchase?

drop bar build? Green & Gold theme? White & Orange?

peugeot_teamline_2000_199.jpg

columbus_gienius_980.jpg

I was thinking white pearlescent with these decals as a homage to the PX-10 road bikes.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peugeot-set-decal ... _500wt_922

an earlier build:

peugeot_px10_531_144.jpg

I have plenty of DX around and a Mavic headset sooo....?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It looks a lot better as it is. I can't see the advantage in taking a high-end 90s mtb and restyling it as a pastiche of an 80s road bike. It kind of suggests that you don't really want it.

Maybe if you offered it on French eBay, there might be somebody who would give you a decent price for it, valuing it as what it was BITD.

Anthony":3txqon54 said:
It looks a lot better as it is. I can't see the advantage in taking a high-end 90s mtb and restyling it as a pastiche of an 80s road bike. It kind of suggests that you don't really want it.

Maybe if you offered it on French eBay, there might be somebody who would give you a decent price for it, valuing it as what it was BITD.

The paint isnt that good and I was going to make it my own - I've got the decals on order :oops:

handbags.jpg

full of beans is it? and i want some forks that have spinners, that'd be mega bling :)

see if you can find me some on your hunt of the free charity shop? :cool:

Back