View
currently just about 1 setp up from a frame:
199? (not the 1994 it was listed as) Yo Eddy in Grello

Serial no: 200Y19

2128df21.jpg

489052eb.jpg

92dbd21d.jpg

80fbf414.jpg

The top line's will most likely not stay as there is precious little room between them and the chainstays and as it's an early Yo the bottom bracket is Fat's own press fit.

with that serial number I would think it is a 91- get it over to fat cogs and post up there, they know a thing or two about fats.

I tried some cooks cranks on mine and had the same clearance issues, got some shimano ones on now and the same stem- looks cool :cool:

yes the Xt's i had as back up ahve way more clearance.

the stem is only temporary - i've some ahead Judys and hopefully a Ringle stem for it - though i'm undecided as to what to build it up with at the moment.

Vibrant! - it was still pretty overcast when i took the pictures (in between lashing it down) and it still managed to dazzle the camera.

Yes indeed.

Apart form the dent and some cable rub/usual scratches it's in pretty good condition.

And a big thank you to the Sq root of 2 for his above and beyond help forwarding it on. ;)

Ahhh, my fave fat colour ;)

Check the serial on fatcogs. Given the press fit BB (I think) 91 would be more likely. Which also means it'll not be suspension corrected.

Look forward to seeing what you do here. Remeber red has been done twice before...

Back