1994 GT Tequesta 'Team Scream' PICS UPDATE 12/12/10

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Big thanks to mattbrown for flagging this up in ebay watch; nice one fella, proof it works :cool:

Always wanted one of these, so set my max bid and waited........... Come 7pm tonight it was mine. So, I've paid up and hopefully this will arrive in a few days.

My plan it to retire the RTS frame as I dont ride it enough and transfer the Mag 21's and LX/XT stuff over. The red anodized bits from my RTS build which will be toned down to black thus emphasising the 'Team Scream' colours.

First up will be a deep clean, polish and wax. Update pics will follow.

!B2n6Q+QCGk~$(KGrHqEOKj8E)T9GsOscBMjQy8RODg~~_12.JPG

Team Scream is allways nice colourscheme. Would like one for the lady in this colourscheme but the higher end GT´s never show up in 19er and in nice condition and if they do....they go (to) high.

Looking forward to see the build. Like it you keep it ´simple´ with just lx-xt.

CHeers,
Martin

Glad you got it Jon, if you hadnt I would of :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing the build and if you ever want to part with it you know who to call ;)

no probs, always liked that paint job on a gt, will look forward to seeing this built up, and with the tequesta, you get a half decent frame tubing.

Yes, saw this too, but was to busy trying to work out whether that cheap Zaskar frame was pukka.

Silly question, did GT alternate the way the team scream was done? My Bravado is blue at the rear dropout end and yellow on the top tube.

Did they alter it just for the Tequesta?

Will be interested to see how the clean/polish brings the frame back. I considered this route for mine - but it was a bit far gone...

Thanks for the comments guys.

Looking forward to throwing all the bits from the RTS on this. Think the black of the LX stuff (only my cranks and rear mech are XT) will compliment the vivid paint job. May go for black bar and seatpost combo as well.

ringo":2b0ingm6 said:
Silly question, did GT alternate the way the team scream was done? My Bravado is blue at the rear dropout end and yellow on the top tube.

Yes, the Bravado is the other way up; blue bottom yellow top.

ringo wrote:

I think I prefer the way yours in painted with the blue on the top!!

ringo":1j7nvfs6 said:
look at Drystone Pauls pictures and how nice the team scream looks with blue ano...

Yea, I have seen his a few times and do really like the ano blue look. My old GT Tempest build was accented with blue bits, so I have a couple of bits left over. Will see how it looks first before commiting ;)

Back