Original Ex Team 3dv Purple Pace RC200 F2 Page 2 New Pics

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This pace rc200 f2 frame came up for sale a couple of weeks ago on the bay :LOL: and as soon as i saw it i just had to have it at any cost- ive not quite finished it yet with just the wheels to finish off building._ But this is what i have come up with so far after building it up last week as it turned out im very happy with its first out come what you thinks :D

Also forgot to say i was told this was a ex pace team Frame back in 1992 upto 1994 ive also seen many pics of These paces racing and being raced by the likes of Steve Worland & Rich Thackray and other race members overseas and never sold for resale Pace race team only

The spec of this RC200F2 is fully finish as a replica to its original raced spec on the last page from old photos and from information :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 622
Simply awesome! BOTM i thinks :D

Its no criticism but my one comment would be to go for a canti build over the magura's. Two reasons:
1- Frame & fork lack the dedicated Magura mounts.
2- Your Magura's do not have the lever clamps machine slotted to Pace spec.

Want to swap it for a Roberts?

Cant remember it looking that good on ebay! Looks awesome in purple and think you have done it justice getting it to like this.

Makes me want some square tubes in my life!

Thanx mate what do you think to the graftons was going to put bullseyes on the bike but put these on first._ Think these look the part on the bike on the photo they look a little like shimano xt cranks with the black rings:D

Graftons suit it. I agree it is difficult to make them out...and they are a fairly unusual crank any way, but I think they are a good choice over bullseyes. Suits an early RC200 well. RC100 would have to of been Bullseyes. RC200 is of an age when there were more interesting boutique stuff about...such as your Graftons.

When i put the pace wheels on when the bike to finish it off think its going to run a sach lock on 7 speed cassette also managed to find some 1993 pace rc50 grease port hubs from manitou69 on here :cool: top man

Back