rojo's 1995 kona sex one.... more updates 07/12/2010

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
i've been mates with jon for a wee while now and i've offered to re-build his sex-one for him :cool: the z2's need a full rebuild (new bushes & seals & springs are supplied) and painted along with the frame in ford diamond white ;)

i opened this yesterday...........

IMG_0242-1.jpg

IMG_0243-1.jpg

it was like christmas for me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the forks are getting prepped for primer today at some point . i'm aiming for a 2 or 3 week build as i work between 5 to 7 days a week and some of you might know i've shattered my knee cap so standing around is hard :LOL:

i've got to add , this is a great site , and for a member to send me what jon's sent me to build for him without knowing me shows a lot of retro love & trust thats in here :oops: i won't let you down mate ;) your gona love it when it's finnished :D

this is what it was like before the paint was stripped > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ht=sex+one

Thanks Alex your a star mate true gent, I will look forward to up dates on this :cool:

I'd like one of these frames for a neo-retro build. The rear end is steel so a disk mount could be brazed on ;)

I am hoping that it turns out well and it looks cool. ;)

well i pulled the forks apart to prep them........

old seals & bushes
IMG_0246-1.jpg

stantions are in really good condition :D i might even get some white primer on the legs tonight at this rate :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow oh wow cool I am like a kid getting excited here :LOL: :oops:

Back