new ano pimp look.

salsaside-1.jpg

salsafront.jpg

salsarear.jpg

updated snow pics

salsaside.jpg

salasa.jpg

salsaback.jpg

Not sure of the heritage of his bike, there seems to be no info on the serial numbers, I was told it is a mid nineties model hence my posting here.

Has been converted into SS mode and painted at argos and it is a cracking job. I was thinking of painting on some rasta jellybean stripes but that would be wrong I think.

I am looking for some advice on what would be good to finish her off, tires, saddle etc..what do you think? Oh yeah I'm skint so it has to be cheap :LOL:

salsa3.jpg

salsa4.jpg

salsa.jpg

salsa2.jpg

i like what you've done with the frame in white and the matching stem. the blue SID forks I'd say are "okay", but I can't overlook the cranks. :LOL:

:cool: :cool: I'd say slap it together and ride it :D Looks like it could be built up nice and light so gradually replace some bits with nice light kit. You've definitely embraced the singlespeed so a nice and light wheelset would be next. Aesthetics wise I'd stay away from black and grey, keep it bright and cheery :) Looking forward to see how this one turns oot, very cool.

nice :cool:

hmmm, a mostly silver/polished build kit, with red accents, would be sweet. I have some parts that might go nicely :D

could use a more modern SID fork if I go with an Ibis frame I'm looking at, right now.

cool advice fella's I'm feeling it- let me know what you've got Rob, colour co-ordination is not my strong point and BTW loving the avatar "the dude abides".

clockworkgazz":1lywypbj said:
cool advice fella's I'm feeling it- let me know what you've got Rob, colour co-ordination is not my strong point and BTW loving the avatar "the dude abides".

cool, let me have a look around with my camera

Back