1989 Saracen Trekker Competition - Double U brake

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
Here is the latest Lodger in the Bike home, One has left me and another followed :oops:

I am still over excited about this puppy, its an 89 Trekker Competition in absolutley immaculate condition, its all original apart from saddle & Post and wheels.

I finished late from work and have just bult it back up after shipping, I will get some more pics when its not dark out. Its like new , all decals are perfect, has the original SIS and SLR cables and the unforgettable double U brakes.

I will get a full spec up when I have stopped pinching myself.

Cheers

GM

July2010016.jpg

July2010018.jpg
July2010026.jpg

July2010022.jpg
July2010023.jpg

July2010025.jpg

July2010019.jpg

July2010017.jpg

Bloody hell thats a minter!

Have decided to get me another old Saracen, because I am missing my old Tufftrax :(

No wonder you turned down my Jamis, thats bloody lovely!! Looks absolutely mint :cool:
Nice one mate :D

When it arrived it did feel like Christmas 21 years ago :LOL:

I dont mean to rub it in bet the pics make it look worse, I will get some better pics when the suns out methinks :cool:

makster":33mdqdte said:
No wonder you turned down my Jamis, thats bloody lovely!! Looks absolutely mint :cool:

Cheers buddy, I dont like turning stuff down but how often do you get a double U braked machine offered to you twice in 24hrs ...... This has been one on my list of top 3 bikes for me to own.

Wow that looks bloody awesome. Hard to tell in the pic but is it the one with the internal cabling along the top tube?

Bloody immense. Love it.

Gravy Monster":31cc8p15 said:
makster":31cc8p15 said:

Cheers buddy, I dont like turning stuff down but how often do you get a double U braked machine offered to you twice in 24hrs ...... This has been one on my list of top 3 bikes for me to own.

Hey, no problem :D Thats one of the nicest, cleanest bikes I've seen on here for a long time. Loving the double U's :cool:
Shouldn't have looked though as now making me want to hang onto mine!
Looking forward to some good pics

Where do you find these bikes GM? That one is just stunning. Perfect in so many ways from the decals to the Deore groupset.

The double U-brakes just push it up another notch. :cool:

That looks amazing , seriously cool bike ! Looking forward to seeing more pic's of this lovely bike :cool:

Back