Look Mi 60 (updated, now singlespeed)

Yvo

Dirt Disciple
Hello folks!

I've got this Look Mi 60 frame today. It's a nice frame in a good condition with only a few scratches.
I can't find much information about this model on the internet. I asume it's build around 1992-1993. Can anyone confirm this? Another question i have is what "Precision crafted by CR" stands for. Is CR a company name or is it the name from the person who welded the frame?

Thanks!

Greetings from Holland,
Yvo

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

maybe this could be of some help?

Thanks! That first bike has the signature of apparently Paul Grisley. Now i'm curious who builded my frame.

The frame is indeed the one from Marktplaats. It was for sale just a few miles from my hometown and i liked the frame a lot. So i couldn't resist! :oops:
I'm planning to make a singlespeed of it.

Here some pics with some wheels in it.

6.jpg

7.jpg

:) :cool: :cool: Looking good, and nice to see its being put to good use,, cant wait to get some time to finish mine.. :)

Does it ride well .. ?

Sithlord":28qcz6p8 said:
:) :cool: :cool: Looking good, and nice to see its being put to good use,, cant wait to get some time to finish mine.. :)

Does it ride well .. ?

Sithlord":28qcz6p8 said:
Looks ace! what's the chainring you're running there, looks nice. Great job!

Thanks! It rides beautifull and smooth, although the frame is a little shorter then the bikes i use to ride. I don't know the brand of the chainring, but it's got 42 tooths.

Back