Fat Chance Yo'Eddy 'harlequin' - update (15/8/2010)

saltyman

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
new addition this week folks.........

always fancied the aquafade and harlequin yo eddy's since first seeing them in MBUK many moons ago.

the actual one i lusted after in that magazine as a school kid will soon be here.......dave hemmings no less.

obviously there is still some discussions going on about it, but its meant to be his actual frame.

if it is, superb, if not, then its still a worthy addition.

i need pics and part lists if anyone can help out. want it to be like it was back in the magazine, just with a BOI fork and without crud catchers and DCD though.

Re: Fat Chance Yo'Eddy 'harlequin'

saltyman":3oryona6 said:
new addition this week folks.........

always fancied the aquafade and harlequin yo eddy's since first seeing them in MBUK many moons ago.

the actual one i lusted after in that magazine as a school kid will soon be here.......dave hemmings no less.

obviously there is still some discussions going on about it, but its meant to be his actual frame.

if it is, superb, if not, then its still a worthy addition.

i need pics and part lists if anyone can help out. want it to be like it was back in the magazine, just with a BOI fork and without crud catchers and DCD though.

Well well. Did Tintin decide against?

Look forward to seeing this. Surely the DCD is a pre-requisite though?!?

i might still get a blue DCD if i can find one, will be good for pics etc.

yeah tintin selling it, dont know why but im keen to get it buil and most important, get it out on the trails!

will see what pics i can sort out so folk can help me with what parts were on it.

few threads here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/?p=765

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100866

Bsk3JswBmkKGrHqMOKikEvOnbKY1gBL4bfR.jpg

peewee2_505_211.jpg

peewee3_122_330.jpg

pewee_1_115_145.jpg

Re: Fat Chance Yo'Eddy 'harlequin'

John":bj7nfbpf said:
Well well. Did Tintin decide against?

Look forward to seeing this. Surely the DCD is a pre-requisite though?!?

Call it an impulse buy :roll: idle ebay finger :LOL:

Saltyman will do it proud i'm sure. As i'd be riding Trimble all the time. That frame as been well seen round london as i carried home on the tube and took it to a mates. Jerkey saw me as i walked past his local pub :LOL:
So well traveled that frame with out turning a wheel :oops:

looks cool, reg my interest in this thread- please don't go for the miss-matched tyres they look well rank- what was the logic in that, anyone know?

Nice one rich.

I guess the tyre logic was down to satisfying sponsors

Blue on one side - Green on the other.... Harlequin

Would it be rude to offer my left arm should you ever decide to move this one on?

Back