Boulder Defiant R !!

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Finally ............

Been working on this one as much as possible for the last few months !! It may well be recognised by a few on here ;)

Hopefully ive done it some justice !! Wont go into masses of detail (unless I get to enter BOTM) All you need to know is that I have paid a fair amount of attention to detailing. I.e - De-burring everything !! Including the Rockshox throughout !! Polishing ally where possible and trying to get the correct amount of fusion between white and purple !! I even managed to get those pox Odyssey brake hangers to work properly after much grinding, cutting down etc !!! :D :LOL:

Let me know what you think guys and ask all and anything you like ;) Always appreciate feedback, good and bad !!

Del

P.S Big Big thanks for all your help on sourcing the bits (you may recognise certain bits on the bike you flogged) and all the advice and info ;) You know who you are chaps ;) ;) :D :D :D

Attachments

• ret 3.jpg
    ret 3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,879
  • ret 2.jpg
    ret 2.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,872
  • ret 5.jpg
    ret 5.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,880
  • ret 7.jpg
    ret 7.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,878
Absolutely drop-dead stunning....... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

An inspiration to my Klein 'virgin' project now.

Top work there Del, one of my recent favourites..

Steve :cool:

GT-Steve":3tj5v0ls said:
Absolutely drop-dead stunning....... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

An inspiration to my Klein 'virgin' project now.

Top work there Del, one of my recent favourites..

Steve :cool:

Cheers Steve ;) Mucho appreciated bud :D :D Glad to be of inspiration !!

It's the 'all-white' look that I'm striving for, and I might end up with a little less black if I'm lucky ;)

Hopefully you're happy with the end product as it truly is stunning, IMO :cool: ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

GT-Steve":1p43xkcq said:
It's the 'all-white' look that I'm striving for, and I might end up with a little less black if I'm lucky ;)

Hopefully you're happy with the end product as it truly is stunning, IMO :cool: ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Im well chuffed mate !! Especially as I was originally gonna go for the patriot colours with mixed blue and red ano !! ha....

Even more impressive however is that it rides superb !! I re-conditioned the front and rear sus etc etc, and it rides just so well !! Really tight still considering !! Never thought ide say it cos im Klein mad but I think I may even enjoy riding this as much as my Adroit !! :LOL: :D (Apart from the weight of course :LOL: )

this bike made me realize how much I miss how things used to be. Bikes had such a cool mistique to them back then. The detachable polished spider brings a smile to my face.

Awsome bike mate.

echihn":24dihxzi said:
this bike made me realize how much I miss how things used to be. Bikes had such a cool mistique to them back then. The detachable polished spider brings a smile to my face.

Awsome bike mate.

Cheers buddy ;) I thought just the same when I took my first finished look !! You just cant beat the old school :D

Welcome to the site by the way if you havn't been already ;) :D

tis very nice :cool:

cool to see something built looking "right",fun,personal and finished beutifully,sir.......i tip my hat :D

Del , that is an absolute beauty !! Top notch work !! I think it looks brill , the ritchey grips just look out of place to me ,plain white grips would look better but this is just a minor detail.

The bike looks truly amazing , pat yourself on the back ! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back